FixCourse shows companies how to fix their marketing, get back on track, and get more clients & customers using digital, inbound marketing through free content (like articles & webinars) and services (including consulting & coaching).
It was created by me — Brad Smith — with the purpose of teaching and demonstrating how organization’s should view and implement digital marketing to consistently grow a profitable brand (see the FixCourse Philosophy below for specifics).
I’m a digital marketing consultant who’s been featured in well known online media properties like the New York Times, Business Insider, Small Business Trends, Problogger, Social Media Today, Brazen Careerist and more.
I’ve worked with clients in a variety of industries, from tiny start-ups to billion dollar enterprises. My favorite clients? Somewhere in between. Big enough to make an impact, but small enough to get stuff done.
I also have an MBA & BA in marketing and years of in-house experience. So I’m not a “make money online” mastermind who will spam you with affiliate products. Nor a “social media guru” who drones on and on about hugging your neighbors and singing kumbaya around a campfire.
Want to hear more? You should sign up for my free newsletter which goes out to other awesome, smart professionals. You can also check out some featured case studies and testimonials from my clients, to get a sense for how my services work.
The FixCourse Philosophy
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself,” – Peter Drucker.
- Marketing starts with your service or product. No amount of gamesmanship or tricks can help if that falls short.
- Marketing isn’t a department, and it is advertising. It’s every single part of your company that customers come into contact with.
- Building thought-leadership is the best marketing strategy you can always choose. It builds awareness, trust, differentiation and higher perceived value at the same time.
- Use an “inbound”, digital marketing strategy. Because it scales better and costs less over the long-term.
- The goal is to increase revenue. Not vanity metrics like Twitter followers or SEO keyword rankings.
- An integrated strategy that focuses on traffic, leads and customers trumps isolated tactics every time.
- Great marketing is systematic, consistent and repeatable. It doesn’t rely on “buzz” or one-off lucky breaks.
- Great marketing is sequential. A series of steps, each one building on the last until you have a “marketing funnel” that transforms strangers into loyal clients and customers.
- Focus on the lifetime value of a customer — not just a one-time sale or new leads.
- Direct-response marketing yields the best returns. Branding comes as a by-product of keeping your promises.
- Do Less, but do it better than anyone else. Because there’s a growing disparity between average and excellent.
Enter Your Email Below and Receive…
- Get more customers with proven online marketing strategies
- Learn from the best with exclusive case studies
- Subscriber-only free trainings and webinars to fix common mistakes
- Tips, tactics and tools to get more traffic, leads and sales.
- Members-only discussions with the community