How to Build a Pipeline of Customers in 12 Weeks (Even if You’re Starting from Scratch)
This coaching & training program will give you a complete strategy that will guide your marketing for months and years to come.
It provides a step-by-step roadmap from start to finish. And each week builds on the last, so at the end you’ll have a marketing plan in place with tangible results to show for it.
It will also help you create “marketing systems” for each major area of your marketing funnel. So that you’re consistently generating new leads and customers on a daily basis.
How it Works
We will have a 45 minute call each week, for 12 weeks.
I’ll take 20-30 minutes to provide an interactive tutorial on a specific topic. It will be concrete, practical and actionable, so at the end I’ll assign “Action Items” for you to work on.
Then I’ll provide support, Q&A, and feedback on your past “Action Items” to make sure you’re hitting each goal (and staying accountable). There will also be email support during the entire training program.
You’ll make more progress in these 12 weeks than you have in the last year.
The Program at a Glance
- Week 1 – Digital Marketing Strategy: The Quickest, Most Effective Path to Paying Customers
- Week 2 – Marketing “Hub” Foundation: How to Create a “Marketing Hub” that Turns Strangers into Customers
- Week 3 – Qualitative Research: The Overlooked Secret to Discovering Exactly What Your Customers Want
- Week 4 – Content Creation: How to Create Content that Gets Attention and Convinces People to Buy from You
- Week 5 – Basic Promotion Strategies: The Simple 20% of Work that Will Get Your 80% of the Results
- Week 6 – Advanced Promotion Strategies: My Personal Favorite Advanced Strategies You Can Use to Get Consistent, Long-Term Traffic
- Week 7 – Lead Conversion: How to Set-Up, Test, and Improve Conversion Rates so You’re Getting More Leads with Less Work
- Week 8 – Lead Nurturing: The Easy, Automatic Way to Build Trust and Generate “Inbound” Leads
- Week 9 – Quantitative Research: How to Identify the Tactics that are Working (and the Ones that Are Wasting Your Time and Money
- Week 10 – Promotions & Events: How to Use “Event-Driven” Marketing to Get Qualified Leads (and Build Your Brand Reputation)
- Week 11 – “Viral” Campaigns: How to Create a “Shareable” Campaign that Other People Will Promote for You
- Week 12 – Advertising & “Seeding”: The Fastest Way to Get Customers and Jump-start Your Traffic
The In-Depth, Week-by-Week Schedule
Each week we’ll cover one major topic. I’ll explain “why”, or the logic behind each, and then show you real examples that you can start using immediately. At the end of the program, you’ll have a complete marketing plan in place. And you’ll understand “how” to make good marketing decisions going forward.
Month 1: Create Your Digital Marketing Foundation
Week One: Digital Marketing Strategy
- Why a “Marketing Funnel” is the Key to Long-Term Success
- How to Discover the USP and Market Positioning You Should Use
- The Quickest, Most Effective Path to Paying Customers
- The Timeless Marketing Principles that Will Generate Consistent Returns
Week Two: Marketing “Hub” and Foundation
- What You Need, and Don’t Need to Simplify Your Life
- How to Use “Marketing Systems” to Do the Work For You
- The Exact Tools You’ll Need (Depending on Your Budget)…
- … And How to Integrate Them for Better Results
Week Three: Qualitative Research
- Why Research is the Key to Understanding Exactly What Your Customers Want
- How to Get Find Your Target Market Online (And Get Them to Answer Your Questions)
- Why People Always Lie in Their Answers (And What You Should Do About It)
- Survey Templates You Can Use Right Now
Week Four: Content Creation
- Why Content is the Fundamental Building Block of Online Marketing
- How to Create Articles, Videos, Webinars, and Case Studies that Convince People to Buy
- The 3 Content Templates You Can Use for Everything You Create
- The Essential Copywriting Principles that Get People to Take Action and Buy
Month 2: Assemble the Components of Your Pipeline
Week Five: Basic Promotion Strategies
- Why Most Social Media Advice is a Waste of Time (And What to Do Instead)
- How to Use SEO to Get Consistent Traffic (Even if You’re a Novice)
- The Simple 20% of SEO Factors that Will Give You 80% of the Return
- How to “Google-Proof” Your SEO so You Won’t Get Hit by the Next Algorithm Update
Week Six: Advanced Promotion Strategies
- Why Partnerships are More Valuable than Fans and Followers
- How to “Piggyback” Off Other’s Success and Use their Traffic for Yourself
- The “Platform Technique” that companies like Ebay, Zynga, and Airbnb have used to grow
- How to “Go Deeper” and Triple Your Traffic from Existing Sources
Week Seven: Lead Conversion
- Why Most Website Visitors Won’t Buy (And What You Should Do About It)
- The 5 Steps of the “Conversion Sequence” that I’ve Used to Double Leads in 30 Days
- The Exact Locations on Your Site that Convert the Best
- The Different Incentives You Can Use to Get People to Do What You Want
Week Eight: Lead Nurturing
- How to Automatically Follow-Up with Prospects and Get them to Buy
- The 5 Essential Email Campaigns You Need to Be Using
- How to Improve Your Marketing by 600% with “Triggered” Techniques
- Exact-Templates You Can Adapt for Your Own Business
Month 3: Advanced Strategies to Accelerate Your Success
Week Nine: Quantitative Research
- How to Uncover Which Tactics are Working (And Which are Wasting Your Time & Money)
- My “Arbitrage Marketing” Technique that will Improve Your Marketing ROI
- Why Testing is the Key to Success, and How to Do it Quickly & Effectively
- How to Find New, Cheaper Marketing Channels that Your Competition Doesn’t Know About
Week Ten: Promotions & Events
- Why “Event-Driven” Marketing has the Highest Return On Investment
- How to Get Partners to Give You Their Traffic and Products
- How to Run the Right Type of Promotion for Your Goals
- Two Sample Promotions Templates You Can Immediately Use
Week Eleven: “Viral” Campaigns
- How to Create a Campaign that’s Guaranteed to Succeed
- The Essential Components Every Viral Campaign Has to Have
- The 5 Missing Things Every Failed Campaign has in Common
- How to Get Others to Share and Spread your Campaign for You
Week Twelve: Advertising & Seeding
- Why You Need to Use Advertising (And How to Make it Pay for Itself)
- How to Figure Out How Much You Can Afford to Spend
- How to “Seed” Your Campaigns and Content to Get More Traffic
- The Easy Way to Use “Strategic” Advertising to Jump-Start Your Marketing
Here’s what some past clients had to say.
“The staff was mesmerized. Every company wants to hear how they can get new customers and how to get more out of their existing customers. Brad showed them how to use simple tools in an online environment to accomplish those things.”
- Wing Lam, Co-Founder of Wahoo’s Fish Tacos
“Brad impressed us with his strategic recommendations and approach to how our bloggers should position themselves and grow their audiences. From this presentation we brought Brad on board to implement his recommendations.”
- Lelani Bluner Kroeker, VP of Marketing & Communications of Orange County Register
As Mentioned In…
My Money-Back Guarantee
My work is always 100% guaranteed. So this is risk free.
If you’re unhappy in any way, or don’t feel like you’ve received enough concrete guidance, then I’ll completely refund your money within 30 days — no questions asked.
That means we will go through the first 4 weeks, you’ll receive the personalized, step-by-step recommendations and you can still get your money back if you’re unsatisfied.
Get Started Now
Here’s what you should do right now…
Step #1: Enter your information below, then click the “Get Started Now” button. You’ll be taken to the PayPal transaction page, where you enter your account details.
Step #2: After you submit payment, you should see (and click on) a little button that says “New Client Survey” – and you’ll be redirected back to this site automatically. Answering these questions will give me a better idea of you and your business, and it will save us both a lot of time.
Step #3: Finally when you submit your New Client Survey, I’ll receive the answers and contact you about the best time to set-up our first call.